Wednesday, November 23, 2011

21968 Words In Seven Days

It's been almost a month since I posted a blog. Sorry, I've been busy writing for NaNoWriMo! Here's my current stats...

As you can probably tell, I'm a little behind. 21968 words in fact. And there are seven days left, not counting today. And to finish on time I need to write ALMOST 2746 WORDS A DAY!!! To finish on time. Ugh. My family is going to hate me when I don't talk at all on Thanksgiving because I am trying to finish a stupid novel. Oh, well. That is what Christmas is for.

No where to go but up, right?

Five beginnings of novels, a chapter for a Sherlock fanfic, and this blog post have all contributed to the making of this word count. Comments are appreciated.


Happy Giving of Thanks! Go eat some turkey and pie, it's good for you.

-Snowie

This post has contributed 156 words to my National Novel Writing Month Novel.

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Nowhere to go but up! You can do it!

    So did you ditch Reality? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Giving of Thanks to you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I ditched Reality. It just wasn't working for me. I have had a lot of trouble really getting into the NaNo Spirit this year =( No inspiration.

    ReplyDelete