Sunday, October 10, 2010

Night Stalker and NaNo and how they are related

Well right now I am at 216 pages in the Night Stalker. Yay!!!!!The back of my second notebook for this story is completely filled (I start in the middle of my notebooks and then got to the back then the front, it helps, idky.) I think I wrote 91 pages in the back. Anyways its going good but the end of possibly just the first book is in my sight, its blurry, yes, but in my sight and reach. I CAN do it!

NaNoWriMo is sooooo close! The excitement is getting to me. On the 16th I plan to start getting everything ready. I've got to get my general plot down, memorize my characters names, and figure out the beginning chapter. So far so good!

NS is like my little warm up novel. Currently I am writing 1 to 3 pages a day. It takes about 3 and a half pages a day to stay on track with NaNoWriMo. I know I can do it. Hopefully this year I won't take 5 days off for research on silly Prague like I did last year. Though that is the reason I love Prague to much now!

Best of writing, Invisible Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment