Friday, June 1, 2012

CAMP NaNoWriMo June 2012

Yes, that is right! Today is June 1st, the first day of 2012's first NaNoWriMo, camp style. I stayed up until Midnight to start writing (Well, I actually started writing at eleven. Shh....) and had a little over 2000 words down by 1am. I can already tell that week three is going to suck. I have Amy's exposition down along with her voice. She is currently meeting Ben by the lake at the way to drunk high school party. I might have a little fun with them and make them go swimming or paddle boating. We will see where it goes. I am hoping to reach 5,000 words today. NaNoWriMo is so much easier when I don't have school seven hours a day. Maybe I'll be one of those people who finishes NaNo within the first two weeks. That would be amazing!

Alright. Enough Blogging, More Novelling.

~Snowie

P.S. Click THIS to read my novel.

P.P.S. Thinking about scrapping my second and third revisions of the Night Stalker.

P.P.P.S. Second and Third Versions Scrapped. It actually feels a lot better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment