Monday, March 25, 2013

Late Nights With Snowie

Good god, allah, yahweh, babaganoosh, great spaghetti monster in the sky. I really should be in bed right now.

But I can't.

Wanna know why?

Because I feel like a freshman. And that's a terrible thing to feel.


Why, You ask? Because I keep waiting for someone to message me, and I know they won't. Hello, last semester of freshman year again.

On the bright side, I finished a novel just in time to start another.

Yeah, that's right. I wrote "The End" on the Night Stalker about five minutes ago. In all truthfulness, the last two chapters suck because I just wanted them done. But, that's just it. They. Are. Done. What, what!!! Four months for one complete revision. Hell, yeah. I'll take that any day.

More to come real soon.

Best of writing!

~Snowie

No comments:

Post a Comment