Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A little update on NaNo and NS

Hello, world!!!!!! As I emerge like a groundhog from this burrow of blankets and writing, dramatic music sings. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Beautiful, right? Now, *clears throat*

HEAR ME, HEAR ME


I have come to you bearing very important news from me, myself. First off, I reached 262 pages in the Night Stalker. YAY! Happy day! I'll have to tell you all about NS someday (characters, plot, ect.). You'll be the first to hear the detailed description. When other people ask, I just say that it's about a girl in World War III. 


As for The 13th Games and NaNo. I am at 14788 words and going strong, right on track. So far, Kate's father has been kidnapped, Alex's Aunt has died, and Kate has solved a murder mystery. Let's see if you can figure out the first and second clues she gets.
Clue One: I have the largest eye in the world.
Clue Two: 


Tick, tock goes the clock
telling time nonstop
Slower, slower 
come the chimes
of two
Eleven
ten
and nine
Then appear, the magic heard
the next clue's hiding word.

Pretty snazzy right? That's what I thought. 

Until next post
-Snowfire

No comments:

Post a Comment