Sunday, November 28, 2010

Well, you probably heard....

Well, you probably heard because I told everyone I talked to AND screamed it out my window.... actually I didn't do that, it was like one in the morning... but I won NANOWRIMO!!!!!!! YAH!!!!! TAKE THAT NON-NANOERS!

So Sats-
Finished Rough Draft Word Count- 38,000-ish which is about 150 pages- not bad.
Finishing NaNo Word Count- 50,295 words after writing six short stories.
Finishing Date- November 27 at 1:11 AM..... I would have made a wish, but I was to excited!
Total pages edited so far: 11

Want Proof? I got it!


Yeah! Take that. Proof!

Now, I'm throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November next year. If you don't, well.... you'll regret it.... somehow. 

Write on!

Snowie =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment