Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 Second Rant

Sorry, but this will be my second post of the day.

I just have to get something off my chest.

I just went and saw The Adjustment Bureau and I thought that it was about the crappiest filming of a movie that I have ever seen. In almost every scene there was a boom mic just hanging there. I don't know if it was intentional, but I was about ready to kick something. It bothered and distracted me. I don't know if the editors were lazy or what but really, they could have edited it out or if it was intentional, say something about it or at least film it better! Come on people! Plus I thought the filming was really crappy. I hated the shots they used. They were almost always straight on. Get creative people!

Okay, sorry that might be a little longer then 30 seconds, but I needed to say it.

All in all the movie's plot was really, really good and the characters were well played. I would have enjoyed it much better without the mic  hanging in the middle of every scene.




Sorry. Good night.

Snowie  

No comments:

Post a Comment