Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who's up for a movie?

Well, Script Frenzy is well underway. I'm already fourteen pages in and hopefully I will be close to thirty by tonight.


Joisie and Annie have already found one clue and teamed up with Todd. They are discussing the clue and trying to figure out the secret message that is on it. And the plot thickens as they say.


This morning I was also pleasantly surprised when I learned that my friend who moved away texted me. It's a long story that I'd rather not tell.


After a run and lunch, I sat down and just thought a bit about last night. Last night was one of the saddest nights ever. I can't tell you why I cried because it will completely ruin the Night Stalker.


I'll say this- someone really close to someone died from something and the dying someone said really inspirational and heartbreaking words to someone right as the someone died. Then the someone who the now dead person told the inspirational words to went completely insane and completely closed everyone out until about two weeks before the final big battle. Now the insane someone is being comforted by someone so the insane someone can help lead the army to somewhere to fight the Alliance.


I think that the Night Stalker will be finished within the next thirty pages. I'm so emotional right now. I'm happy that book one will soon be done and proud of myself for actually finishing a book and so sad that this story will soon be over. I don't want it to be over but at the same time I do. It's so complicated!!


Now that you are thoroughly confused, I will continue. =)




"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,  
Love like you'll never be hurt, 
Sing like there's nobody listening, 
And live like it's heaven on earth." 
— William W. Purkey

I think that that quote is amazing. One it is inspirational. Two it tells you to just be yourself. Three No one's perfect, but it is those imperfections that make us human and lovable.

Think about that for a while.

Snowie



P.S. Doctor Who Season 6 Starts April 23!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment