Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo... A Short Post Because it is 11 PM and I am Tired


NaNoWriMo is a 30 day long writing frenzy that takes place in November every year. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days or less. I have participated twice and won twice and am going for my third win this year!!!

Snowfire. It's June. Why are you talking about this now?

I will tell you why!

CAMP NANOWRIMO!!!!

Camp NaNo just opened this year. Now, you can write a 50,000 word novel in July, August, AND November!!! How awesome is that????????

Problem. July starts in two days. Problem. I have no idea what to write. Problem. How will I break it to my family that I am not going to speak to them for three months a year? Problem. You all think I am insane now. Problem. I am insane, mad actually. I'm as mad as a hatter.

Any ideas, supporters, and people who would join me on this literary suicide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes. I am talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment