Friday, June 17, 2011

Flair... Cute Little Bits of Inspiration





Torchwood
BBC 
Welcome and hello! Today is your lucky day because today is Inspiration Friday. There are times when I get stuck or bored or tired or lazy and I need a little something to get me back up and running. I had been putting off posting anything because frankly I was just to tired to sit and write anything. My writing schedule is way off, too since I haven't been putting in two hours a night every night (Silly Netflix Instant View). As for the Night Stalker, I am working on revising. I am also thinking about what to do for NaNoWriMo. I know that its still a long ways off, but I am really excited for it. They are also coming out with a year round Camp NaNoWriMo which I will tell you more about later. I think that in the coming weeks I will work on some more book reviews. I recently fell in love with the British Sci-fi TV Show Torchwood and I ended up buying the first three Torchwood Novels.


Snowie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment