Saturday, December 1, 2012

The End of All Things (Or At Least a Few)


When something ends, another thing must begin.

NaNoWriMo ended. And the beginning of novelling after of NaNoWriMo began.

November ended. December began.

2012 is ending, and 2013 is about to begin.

And according to some people, the world is ending soon. The beginning of a universe without an Earth populated by people will begin. To you I say... Yeah... Sure.

And last, but not least, The Night Stalker will be ending soon. I will finally allow myself to begin editing, polishing, and looking for a wonderful and very talented agent/publisher.

If you ask me, this November was very successful. I (re)wrote a novel!! You wrote a novel!!! You sat back and laughed at our craziness! You only wrote half a page! What ever you did, I clap for you. We had fun, I think. I nearly made it to 60,000 words in a month. I am actually just over 59,000 words and counting.

Soon, I hope to be posting more both on here and on YouTube. I have a book picked out to start recording, and I have a ton of Night Stalker Q&A I am really excited about writing for Writing Thoughts. 

During the month of December I am doing a No T.V. Challenge. You can stay updated with all of that on AnAwfulLotOfRunning, my nerdy workout blog and tumblr. Feel free to check it out while listening to awesome music

In the mean time, get some sleep. You deserve it.

Happy writings,

~Snowie

No comments:

Post a Comment