Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hitting the Mark


Just as planned, I hit 50,000 words yesterday!!!!! WHOOOOOO!

The only sad part is that I still have 7-ish chapters to write. I had fun, I really did. This NaNoWriMo was absolutely fantastic. There's still six days left, but the month went by so quickly.

This blog was started for me to talk about the things I've written, especially the Night Stalker. It's been an absolutely amazing journey from that point to here. I want to say thank you to the people who have been with me from "the beginning" and the people who have joined me along the way- M.L., Blake, The_Doctors_Assistant, and V... And the other one (You know who you are). Really, guys, I couldn't have written anything this year with out you (Well, I could have, but it would have been very, very hard and unsupported).

I am very excited to see the Night Stalker reach a point of 79.99999% done. I'm sure you guys are, too.

A little pre-December update. During the month of December, I will be writing all about The Night Stalker's characters, settings, plots, romance, why I wrote the story, and anything else you would ever need to know about the book. If you have any questions about the Night Stalker, feel free to comment down below.

~Snowie

No comments:

Post a Comment