Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9th WSEIJM

Stupid

Don't make me laugh
You with your lies,
Complaints and pains
You're a spoiled brat
You always get what you want
And,
On the small chance you don't,
You whine and cry so much
Even puppies want to kill you*
You're so stupid
And narrow-minded
The world revolves around you
You never shut up
The world you see
Is the one you want to see
Your eyes are closed
And you're always right. 
You never stop to consider
What do other people think?
You don't care- Screw Them!
It's all about you. 
You have the capacity of a fork
Why go further? Why try?
Stupid humans. 
Life is hard.
Get over yourselves
And move on.


*This line never fails to make me laugh. I have no idea why it does and I have no clue how I thought it up.

Also...

I felt that the blog needed a little refresher, so I changed up the template and the theme just a tad... Okay, so maybe I went overboard and maybe the blog looks a whole lot different, but I made a header that I love. 

Let us see... I have five book reviews that I would like to do. Ever since school got out and I have all of the time in the world, I have been a reading machine. Reading is good for the brain and my writing. 

Speaking of writing, I've read through Love By Text once, and then reread the first five chapters. I also started on what might turn out to be a little novella called The Day the Dogs Went Wild. More on that later. 

Thinking about doing some serious outlining this week, 

~Snowie

P.S. 

Here Are Some Titles I Thought Up For Love By Text. Feel free to comment your favorite!
  • Love By Text
  • Amelia
  • Amelia Perfect
  • To Love
  • Loving Amelia Perfect
  • Loving Amelia
  • Perfect
  • Perfectly Loved
  • Imperfect Love
  • Perfectly Imperfect
  • Twenty Seconds of Courage

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but the line where it says...

    "You have the compacity of a fork."

    made me giggle. I have no clue why, but I love that line!! :D

    ReplyDelete